Stump Removal Services
Stump Removal In Indianapolis, Indiana
Tree stumps on the property are never a visual addition to the landscape. Not only are the unpleasing to look at, but they can also harm the area around them. Stump Grinding Indianapolis offers comprehensive stump removal services to get rid of the nuisances once and for all. In addition, our team are experts at tree removal, brush cutting, tree trimming, and more.
Many people get rid of a tree but don’t give much thought to the stump left behind. There are many reasons why they should not only be considered, but acted upon! Tree stumps serve as an inconvenience while mowing your lawn, a detractor from the aesthetics of your property, and present serious health and safety concerns to the people and land that go near them. It is definitely in your best interest to consider excavating these stumps before their theoretical problems become reality.
Why Get Rid of Stumps?
There are numerous benefits that present themselves once a stump is removed. Here are a few of the reasons why we believe it is a no-brainer:
- The visual appeal – you likely spend a lot of time or money making sure your yard looks great from the hedges to the grass. Stumps prevent your landscape from being as flawless as it could be.
- It reclaims space – getting rid of old tree remains gains you valuable square footage in your yard. Depending on the size of your land, this extra room can make a big difference!
- Stumps can be hazardous – especially from children and senior citizens, tree stumps present a risk of tripping and falling. The last thing you want is an emergency caused by someone getting hurt by a dead stump.
- Stump rot – over time, stumps grow old and can often harbor disease. Rotting stumps may spread harmful growth to nearby areas that can be timely and expensive to fix.
- Avoids sprouting – over time, stumps can often lead to sprouts and shoots of additional growth. These growths are unorderly and simply look messy in a nice yard.
- Reduces insects – tree stumps act as a beacon of light for insects and critters of all types. Although the tree may be gone, the stump must be removed as well to prevent insects from infesting the area.
Get A Free Stump Removal Estimate!
Stump Grinding vs. Removal
Are you wondering about the differences between stump grinding and stump removal? Here are a number of clear cut ways the two tree services differ:
- Like a chainsaw, stump grinders chew up the surface of the stump, but the roots of the tree are still present inside the ground.
- Tree stumps are ground into a fine dust or mulch.
- The remaining stump pieces will integrate and mix with the soil, often providing helpful nutrients.
- The entire stump is pulled from the ground – roots and all.
- It is a much more labor-intensive job that may take longer and might be more expensive.
- Disturbs the ground and surrounding landscape significantly more than stump grinding.
- By completely removing the stump, you have no need to worry about any additional parts of the tree.
Stump Removal Cost
Stump removal, as with all tree services, is priced at a rate specific for each tree. There are no two trees or areas that are alike, and each job may present new and different challenges as opposed to another. Removing a stump can often be a significant process that requires different machinery than stump grinding. Hiring experts who know how to do the job right is essential to getting your yard in the best shape possible.
Our team strives to provide affordable services that are of the highest quality. That being said, we do not want to compete solely on price. Our team is trained to handle any situation, and the cost to you makes sure it is done right the first time. We provide free estimates and are completely transparent throughout the entire process. Stump Grinding Indianapolis and our contractors want to do whatever it takes to earn your business and another happy customer with it. Call today or fill out an estimate form to set up a consultation!